Add to Google Subscribe in Bloglines Subscribe in NewsGator Online mr. nice feed Subscribe in Rojo

Monday, January 31, 2005

i'd like to get my invisible hand on her supply curves


adam smith would be proud

aha! proof that capitalism is a mysterious and wonderful thing. the marketplace is a fiercely competitive venue. auctioning a pregnant belly is apparently merely the opening salvo in advertising-on-bodyparts war that, unfortunately, has finite possibilities. OR DOES IT? let me be the first to auction off my liver to the highest bidder: budweiser? johnny walker? rumplemintz? anyone? or maybe it would make more sense to use my appendix as ad space -- it's certainly not doing me any good as a potential toxic time bomb. i say open it up to wal mart or costco or something.

anyway, thank you, buxom glaswegian (glaswegienne?), for getting in on this game -- truly you would make p.t. barnum shed tears of vindication and gratitude. also, you truly made mr nice guy's morning a happier place. and, finally, you have convinced me that auctioning off my wife's belly isn't going to cut it in this cutthroat environment, i too must kick it up a notch. and so, starting today, i shall be auctioning off advertising space on my ass. any takers?

3 Comments:

Blogger Cattiva said...

Um...we're going to see pictures, right?

1/31/2005 5:07 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

You mean I'm sitting on a gold mine?

1/31/2005 10:40 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

I'm with Cattiva, put that new digital camera of yours to some good use!!

2/02/2005 6:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home