Add to Google Subscribe in Bloglines Subscribe in NewsGator Online mr. nice feed Subscribe in Rojo

Saturday, August 02, 2008

looking for sources

hi gang -- i'm writing a light, humory piece for someone (will tell you who if you email me) about parents who love their own kids ... but hate everyone else's.

do you adore your perfect little angels even as your best friends' snotty, obnoxious rugrats drive you insane?

or maybe you love all children and simply couldn't imagine how anyone could hate them -- yours especially.

i welcome all thoughts, insights, funny stories. would prefer it if you lived in the general new york vicinity. please shoot me a note: slarkpope [at] gmail [dot] com.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does it count if I love your kids and hate everyone else's?

And you know me...I mean it.

8/04/2008 1:28 PM  
Blogger The Rover said...

Sorry, brother. For me it's the other way around. I can handle a classroom full of drug-addled, hormone-driven, defiant teenagers all day long. A 20 minute temper tantrum from my own child makes me hit the Jameson to calm the jitters.

8/06/2008 11:08 AM  
Blogger Gringcorp said...

Live in the area, and hate almost everyone else's kids, except for this one exceptionally polite 3-year-old of my acquaintance. Haven't made up my mind about my own one - he sleeps a lot and has a delightful smile. But the rest of them are swine, especially this other tantrum-prone manipulative three-year-old of my acquaintance. She sucks.

8/07/2008 2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home