Add to Google Subscribe in Bloglines Subscribe in NewsGator Online mr. nice feed Subscribe in Rojo

Thursday, December 02, 2004

true fact!

mr nice guy has a little obsession with the anagrams these days. he believes they hold the power to reveal the true nature of a person, as conveyed through ... scrambling their name. for example?

adolf hitler --> hell, a dr of it. or: dafter ill ho. or: lo, dear filth. or: fad hero, tilt. or: ill daft hero.

sigmund freud --> dried fun mugs. or: grim fun, dudes. or: dude, firm guns! or: snug fur did me. or: fun dime drugs. or, my fave: fused rim dung.

ah, anagram, mirror of one's true soul. makes perfect sense!

so. without further adieu, want to know what the anagrams for baby nice guy are? no? let me be the first to tell you:

I = NYC guy + babe
Ye baying cub
Cagey bun by I
Ein gay cubby

And what, you are no doubt asking, is the anagram for mr nice guy?

I'm urgency
Run, gym, ice
Mincer guy
I'm NYC urge
Grey cumin

and the best one? ..................


dry those eyes ... if i start a band it'll be named after you Posted by Hello


CRYING EMU!!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cue my grin...

12/03/2004 3:34 PM  
Blogger mr. nice guy said...

aww, shucks.

12/06/2004 5:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have stumbled upon your blog quite by accident...but I am now officially hooked. You are my new hero:)

5/20/2005 8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home