Add to Google Subscribe in Bloglines Subscribe in NewsGator Online mr. nice feed Subscribe in Rojo

Friday, March 02, 2007

a very special elmo song

youtube is just the gift that keeps on giving. the other day i was flipping through various clips with the kid in my lap. she kept demanding ELMOSONG? ELMOSONG? but the only problem was that i couldn't find the original sesame street clip of elmo singing his signature ditty. it used to be there but i guess it was ordered down.

good thing i found this -- a bootleg elmo's song video! i watched it with the girl perched in my lap. as the song started she squealed in delight ELMOSONG! and then things went terribly wrong. i doff my cap to the asshole who posted this ... :


15 Comments:

Blogger barbara said...

OH MY GOD. I just jumped out of my chair. Sick and insane. And not in a good way. Like, not in the membrane. How did your girl take it?

3/02/2007 11:13 AM  
Blogger mr. nice guy said...

she didn't have any idea what was happening. her dad is still recovering.

3/02/2007 12:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is effed up. love it.

3/02/2007 1:00 PM  
Blogger meleah rebeccah said...

THAT'S TERRRRRRIBLE! OMG! soooo sorry your child was subject to THAT!

3/02/2007 1:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ehhhh (shiver). I'm so glad i'm at work, where I'm used to hiding my fear and horror in the secret place.

3/02/2007 1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is pure evil.

3/02/2007 4:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is it wrong that i laughed and laughed? glad your little girl wasn't scarred, though.

3/02/2007 5:47 PM  
Blogger Tegan Henry said...

O.M.G!!!!!!

3/02/2007 8:46 PM  
Blogger Fairly Odd Mother said...

CRAP! Now I need to creep out of my darkened office, down my dark hall and sneak into bed with my husband and try to explain why I am whimpering so. I don't think I'll ever be able to hear that song again without ending with a scream.

3/02/2007 9:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ew...so glad i didn't show the kiddo... sick! though I might have to email it to my husband and tell him how cute it is.

3/03/2007 1:06 AM  
Blogger mr. nice guy said...

no, noelle, it's not wrong that you laughed. at least i hope it's not wrong. this thing cracks my ass up every time i watch it. hilarious.

3/03/2007 12:55 PM  
Blogger Trina said...

What the hell was that?? I am SO glad my kids weren't watching. I did NOT expect that!

3/04/2007 6:55 PM  
Blogger barbara said...

Yeah, totally Mr. Nice Guy. I got totally freaked out and then I ran into my husband's office to say "you gotta watch this." Why to be like this?

3/05/2007 11:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is so wrong. but so funny.

3/07/2007 7:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!

3/11/2007 1:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home