Add to Google Subscribe in Bloglines Subscribe in NewsGator Online mr. nice feed Subscribe in Rojo

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

i eat too much


gott in himmel! people. let me ask you something. whatever your misgivings about the unfortunate jam-band tie-in and gratuitous hippie stoner allusion ... is there no better taste sensation ON EARTH than the ben & jerry's dave matthews band's "magic brownies" vanilla ice cream swirled with velvety raspberry sex and gooey chunks of chocolate brownie goodness? well, is there?

obviously, i mean aside from scotch.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmm, B&J DMB Magic Brownie ice cream...and scotch...I think you've just invented a hit drink for the judicious bar-crawler.

11/09/2005 11:37 PM  
Blogger Tanya said...

or a drink and dessert....I wonder if you could combine the 2 ;)

11/10/2005 12:39 AM  
Blogger Lesley said...

That flavour ot available in my part of the world STOP please send some soon STOP ....

11/10/2005 3:33 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

OMG... they don't have that stuff here either... I want me some raspberry sex, swirled in vanilla w/ big hunks of brownie...

seriously, please send some, why oh WHY!!! We are all in the same country, why can't one product be available everywhere.... How come the East coast has better stuff... not fair.

11/10/2005 8:08 AM  
Blogger justdawn said...

*sigh* we don't have that here, either.

it sounds yummy...

11/10/2005 8:28 AM  
Blogger Kara said...

MNG- you big jerk. it's 8:30 and i'm at my desk. do you know how bad it would be for me to ditch work and find the great raspberry sex of which you speak. On top of that, you have now given me a DMB earworm.
8:30, day ruined.
thanks for nothing.

11/10/2005 8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home